Complete your Paradiso adventure by camping at the Gorge! The Gorge Campground is conveniently located adjacent to the Amphitheater. Please note that camping must be purchased separately from your Paradiso festival pass and you cannot enter the campgrounds without a concert ticket. You will be able to purchase standard camping passes on site at the show.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE STRICT 2 TICKET LIMIT PER HOUSEHOLD, ALL DUPLICATE ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE!!
Lines to enter the campground on both Thursday and Friday will be long and could take hours. Please come prepared for long lines. It takes time to search, and process each and every vehicle into the campgrounds. Please be nice and friendly to the campground staff- they are working long hours to make Paradiso happen.
The Gorge Campground is conveniently located 1000 feet from the entrance to the Amphitheatre. Take either exit 143 or 147 from the I-90 freeway. The campground can also be reached from Hwy 281 from Quincy/Wenatchee. Just follow the signs to the campground entrance.
The Gorge Campground will open for Paradiso Festival on THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2019 at 1PM and remain open through SUNDAY, JUNE 16, 2019 at NOON. For more information on The Gorge Campground – visit GORGECAMPING.COM
- There is a strict limit of 6 people per campsite. If your party is larger than 6 people, please purchase the proper number of campsites.
- Alcohol is permitted within the confines of your individual campsite if you are 21+, but no open containers or alcohol consumption are allowed in public areas or the roads.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, fire pits or open fires.
- No large parties, mini kegs, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- No kiddie pools or blow up pools.
- No pets are allowed at the campgrounds.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited under WA state law.
- You must possess a concert ticket to enter into the campgrounds.
- Vehicles entering the campground cannot be larger than 40 feet.
- If you wish to tow an additional vehicle, you may be required to purchase an additional campsite.
- Only one vehicle is allowed per camping space no matter the pass level. You do not need a camping pass for each person in your party.
- You cannot reserve spaces for groups arriving later. A staff member will direct you to your camping space and spaces will fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
- You cannot leave a car in the festival parking lots and join a camping group. You will need to purchase a camping pass and bring your car into the camping area.
- Obey all posted “No Trespassing” signs.
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines or possible incarceration under applicable state criminal laws, and/or Grant County ordinances prohibiting disturbing the peace or creating a, public nuisance.
YOU CAN BRING
- Bicycles, but they may not be used on the pathway between campground & Amphitheatre. Bicycles cannot be left at the entrance to the festival.
- Generators, but they may NOT be used between the hours of 2:00am-8:00am.
- Camping stoves / propane stoves are permitted, but you need to report them upon arrival at the campgrounds. The safety officer will make sure that you have proper fire extinguishers with you if you plan to use a stove.
Rules are subject to change on a show-by-show basis.
ACCESS TO THE AMPHITHEATRE
There is a pathway that connects the campground and the amphitheater for easy access. Those camping in the Premier or Terrace sections will have access to a shuttle service.
SOME REMINDERS OF THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU TO THE CAMPGROUND
- Tent, poles, extra stakes
- Sleeping bags, pillows, sleeping mats, mattresses
- Water jugs – bring plenty of water to last you the entire weekend: hydration is essential in hot weather!
- Clothing for all temperatures (it can get chilly at night)
- Trash bags
- Shower shoes
- Insect repellant
- Camping chairs
- Hand sanitizer/hand wipes
- Emergency supplies such as ibuprofen, band-aids, Neosporin
- Duct Tape
- Ticket and camping pass
- Photo ID
For specific camping questions, please browse our Camping FAQ.