Rules & Safety Policies For Paradiso
Posted: Friday, April 27th, 2018
Paradiso is right around the corner and the excitement is beginning to bubble over. We are hard at work putting the finishing touches on everything to make Paradiso Festival 2018 the best it can possibly be and we can not wait for you all to experience the splendor of The Gorge one again. As we get ready for the best year of Paradiso yet, we wanted to take a moment to go over the various rules and safety policies in place to ensure your time in paradise is sublime.
Make sure you are familiar with what is and is not allowed, and we will see you all in just a few short weeks!
Rules & Safety For Paradiso 2018
(Rules are subject to change without notice. All rules subject to security discretion)
WHAT CAN WE DO?
- You can have fun!
- You can dance!
- You can smile!
- You can bring a disposable camera
- You can bring a small non-professional still camera. (No removable lenses or flash)
- You can bring in one 20oz factory sealed bottle of water
- You can bring a small (10″ x 10″ max) bag or backpack – subject to search
- You can bring in a Ziploc bag of snacks (Ziploc bag must not be larger than 1 gallon and all snacks inside must be factory sealed themselves)
- You can bring sealed Packs of Cigarettes or Sealed Tampons
- You can bring non-aerosol Sunscreen (aerosol is not allowed)
- You can bring Hula Hoops (will be searched)
- You can bring Poi, staffs, and other flow toys (will be searched)
- You can bring Face Bandannas and Dust Masks (dust masks with ventilation chambers are not allowed)
- You can bring Powdered Makeup
- You can bring sealed chapstick and lip-gloss
- You can bring in water containers (including camel baks).
- Hydration pack/camel bak bags do not have to fit the 10″ x 10″ bag rule, but cannot have more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment
- All water containers must be empty upon entrance
- All water containers are subject to search
- You can bring a totem
- Maximum of 10 ft tall
- No solid metal
- Must be made from a lightweight material (e.g. foam, PVC, light wood)
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry
- You can bring Prescription Medications, if accompanied by a script from your doctor with the name matching your ID.
- In addition you can only bring them in original bottle with the name matching your ID and only the dose for that day. No Narcotic medical will be allowed.
WHAT CAN'T WE DO?
For your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of others we request that you do not bring:
- Any beverages other than one 20oz factory sealed bottle of water.
- Glass Bottles or Cans
- Zoom Lens Cameras
- Large Purses, Backpacks, or Bags (anything Over 10″ x 10″
- Lawn Chairs
- Illegal Substances
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Laser Pointers
- LED Gloves or micro lights (unless part of clothing)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Recorders (audio or video)
- Collapsible camera telescoping extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (eg. lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate)
- Firearms, Knives or Weapons (any sharp objects)
- Pepper Spray / Mace
- Glow sticks
- Massagers (including massage gloves)
- Dust Masks with Air Ventilation Chambers
- Masks w/ Mentholated Products
- Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- Balloons, Balls or Frisbees
- Large Umbrellas
- Oversized Blankets or Tarps (Small Blankets Permitted)
- Stuffed Animals or Dolls
- Open Packs of Cigarettes
- Unsealed Tampons (upon entry)
- Video cameras (including Go-Pros)
- Squirt guns
- Non-Prescription Medications (Aspirin/Tylenol/ibuprofen will be available inside the venue)
- Liquid Makeup
- Unsealed Chap Stick and lip-gloss
- Selfie sticks