ID Rules For Paradiso Festival
Posted: Monday, April 1st, 2019
A Valid ID Is Required For Entry
No matter how ready you are to join us in paradise this June, we still need to check and make sure you are who you say you are. A valid form of ID is required to enter Paradiso Festival. Take the time now to ensure your ID is valid for entry.
If you do not have a valid form of identification, you will not be allowed into the event. There are also special rules around ID’s for those 21+ looking to purchase alcohol. You can find this information and more below.
THIS EVENT IS 18+. THOSE WITHOUT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID AS PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO PARADISO FESTIVAL
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government issued passport
- State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- Combination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photo copy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO PARADISO FESTIVAL
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Xerox copies of any identification
- Fishing licenses
- Health cards
- Temporary Paper State/Province ID – unless accompanied by expired hard copy ID
YOU MUST HAVE VALID IDENTIFICATION PROVING YOU ARE 21+ TO GAIN ACCESS TO BAR AREAS.
DRIVERS LICENSE IDS MUST BE HORIZONTAL FOR BAR AREA ACCESS. YOU CAN NOT ENTER THE GENERAL BAR AREAS OR VIP AREAS WITH BARS WITH A VERTICAL ID.
Alcohol ID Policies
The Gorge Amphitheatre works hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. All alcohol policies are listed below.
- All Guests purchasing alcohol, must present a valid ID (see below), regardless of what age they appear.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer/wine limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- There will be a one (1) spirit limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions until alcohol cut, which varies by show.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into The Gorge Amphitheatre. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
The following forms of ID are acceptable to enter bar areas at The Gorge Amphitheatre:
- A Driver’s License — A driver’s license issued by any U.S. state or any Canadian province.
- A U.S. Military ID — An official U.S. Military horizontal ID card, including active duty, reserve, retired, and/or dependent card.
- A State ID Card – An official state ID card issued by an U.S. state or Canadian province.
- A current, unexpired Official Passport – Issued by any nation.
The following forms of ID are NOT acceptable for entry to The Gorge Amphitheatre:
- Punched ID’s are NOT acceptable at The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- Vertical ID’s are NOT acceptable at The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- Expired ID’s are NOT acceptable at The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- Temporary ID’s are NOT acceptable at The Gorge Amphitheatre.